I've been a lazy blogger lately. It's hard to find time between a husband, two kids, a job, and chores. So, let me bring you up to speed. ME is creeping around(not really crawling yet). She has two little teeth, and she bites everything that gets close to her mouth. Kaleb has been the victim only once. He learns quickly. Kaleb is so excited about Halloween. Our yard is decked out. Chase went a little overboard with the decorations to say the least. We have a cemetery complete with ghost and skeletons and it's all fenced in. Our front window has a big spider with a web. There are pumpkins on the porch and ghosts hanging in the tree. There are orange christmas type lights around the top of the porch. Our door has one of those tacky plastic coverings. I'll attach pictures after we carve our pumkins.
My friend, Danyelle has H1N1. She's doing better now, but she has been soooooooo sick. It's kind of scary to think about. I can't imagine what it would do to a baby. Thankfully she has been smart about it and stayed away from everyone. She has no idea who she got it from.
Kaleb went to his first birthday party a couple of weeks ago. He had a blast. I was worried he would think the presents should be his, but he surprised me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope you have plenty of candy to hand out!!
ReplyDelete