Ok, I am a terrible blogger. I'm going to play the "mommy card" and use the excuse of being too busy. Let's see, since my last blog, Christmas was wonderful, M.E. started crawling, Kaleb's birthday was a blast, M.E. started walking, Kaleb is now potty trained, and M.E turned 1. Oh yes, we had a puppy. Lucy was a Christmas gift to Kaleb from my sister. Big mistake. She chewed on everything including the kids, finally was house broken, and then a bout of worms grossed us out so bad that we took her to the pound. I know it seems so cruel. Kaleb still talks about her. It was like having another baby (lots of work).
See, I have been busy.
Store #3 is still in the works. So, Chase hasn't been slaving too bad. But it won't be long now until those 100hour weeks come back to haunt us.
M.E. loves Mickey Mouse and Kaleb is addicted to Scooby Doo. How we made it before DVR is beyond me. It's a great babysitter. Let me just say for the record, I HATE SCOOBY DOO. I have seen so many that sometimes I dream about it. We have gone through The Wiggles, Mickey, Little Einsteins, Tom and Jerry, and now it's Scooby. I'm ready for a change. My fear is that super heroes will be next.
I'll add pictures ASAP.


No comments:
Post a Comment